Old Skool Singapore pig-out with Fran and Karine!!! **MAJOR pic heavy**March 21 2012 at 3:02 PM
hugewhaleshark (Login hugewhaleshark)
from IP address 220.127.116.11
The SGRistis took Fran and his lovely companion Karine out for some Old Skool Singapore cuisine last night, an BOY was it a BLAST!!!
I will let the photos do the talking!
Scene of the crime
Who have we here?
The Godfuddah was first to arrive
This restaurant has a 70-year history - a real Singapore institution!
Some authentic Singapore cuisine
Prepared by Old Skool gents
Pat and Andy joined in... Something interesting on Pat's wrist!!!
Zameen sporting his BBQ
What a mysterious bird... Looks like PVD in this shot!
Food arrives! Old Skool Hainanese chicken!
Heritage Hainanese pork chops!
Getting down to business
Ready to chow down
Next course - authentic steamboat!
Jimmy explains that steamboat is usually enjoyed in Singapore only among family and very close friends.
In goes the stuff!
Tender beef. Mmm...
Jimmy's got his own way of doing things... with a raw egg!
Some serious camera action
Yu-Ying came by a bit later
As did Doc John!
Thumbs up from the Godfuddah. The food passed.
Even the cashier is Old Skool
On to desserts
Jimmy looking Godfuddahly
Some yummy shakes and cakes
More wrist shots
The obligatory table shot, with French influence!!!
Hope you enjoyed the post!!!
"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah."
- Wonderful post! - Jay on Mar 21, 2012, 3:08 PM
- Great post and wonderful pics! - Eric Skier on Mar 21, 2012, 3:17 PM
- Nice!! It doesn't get more old skool than Yet Con man! - Ivan on Mar 21, 2012, 3:21 PM
- Excellent! Thanks for posting :):):) - Asi on Mar 21, 2012, 3:23 PM
- Great time - Trevor on Mar 21, 2012, 3:23 PM
- Great post sharkie - Pats on Mar 21, 2012, 3:24 PM
- Great post m8,,, - Krieng on Mar 21, 2012, 3:31 PM
- You guys really know how to treat a guest! - Sam on Mar 21, 2012, 3:31 PM
- Great post bro!!! Too kool for skool indeed!! TFS!!<nt> - Zameen Zahari on Mar 21, 2012, 3:49 PM
- Now I'm hungry! - Rahul on Mar 21, 2012, 3:59 PM
- GreAt quality pix - Paninari on Mar 21, 2012, 4:04 PM
- +1 for the SingRisiti who gave a good treat in town!! - KenKan on Mar 21, 2012, 4:31 PM
- enjoyed... and became pretty hungry :-) thx for sharing! nt - Volker Wiegmann on Mar 21, 2012, 4:43 PM
- Re: Old Skool Singapore pig-out with Fran and Karine!!! **MAJOR pic heavy** - Ken Goh on Mar 21, 2012, 4:52 PM
- Great post!!! Thx for sharing. nt - ernst on Mar 21, 2012, 5:07 PM
- Awesome report as always bro!! - H2Finally on Mar 21, 2012, 5:12 PM
- Great post Sharkie!! Great company!! - hongT on Mar 21, 2012, 6:44 PM
- Great post! - steve on Mar 21, 2012, 7:07 PM
- wonderful post!!! ciao Yu Ying..ciao Fran !!!! - niellaccio on Mar 21, 2012, 7:57 PM
- Very cool - Fran is living the life (nt) - Martin Wilmsen on Mar 21, 2012, 8:41 PM
- This post made me hungry! - Shella on Mar 21, 2012, 8:48 PM
- Nice post , thank for sharing !!! - Ricky (Puerto Rico) on Mar 21, 2012, 9:04 PM
- Looks lika an awesome time ! nt - James Vann on Mar 21, 2012, 9:27 PM
- Great pictorial YH, am hungry now but happy to see some familiar faces doing well >>> - censec on Mar 21, 2012, 9:34 PM
- Wonderful post! - steve krawse on Mar 21, 2012, 9:40 PM
- So great to see you all together guys : )) wish I was there : )) !!! - Action Dan on Mar 21, 2012, 10:52 PM
- Great salivation post! - Win on Mar 22, 2012, 12:23 AM
- Thanks YH,, nice shots and a good gathering, - Tristan on Mar 22, 2012, 1:12 AM
- My Dream Vaca! - Stephen Dumperth on Mar 22, 2012, 1:13 AM
- Thanks for sharing YH! But no picture of you? - Diluted Magnetics on Mar 22, 2012, 1:31 AM
- Yummy Food Together With Wonderful People.. - K.Chen on Mar 22, 2012, 3:02 AM
- Fantastic! Thanks for sharing - BradyB on Mar 22, 2012, 3:54 AM
- chicken rice connoisseur - SH on Mar 22, 2012, 4:07 AM
- Awesome post YH! Pics were very nicely captured... - Yu-Ying Ng on Mar 22, 2012, 4:10 AM
- Wish we could have - Jimmy. on Mar 22, 2012, 5:28 AM
- Wow! - fran91 on Mar 22, 2012, 7:52 AM
- Looks like some great chicken rice! Thanks for sharing - Dan from japan on Mar 22, 2012, 1:44 PM
- Some mega nice shots there bro... - TC on Mar 23, 2012, 1:17 PM