Return to Index
Bangkok Panerai Boutique and my perspective:
April 6 2012 at 7:07 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
thru' the pictures : )
managed to finish up meeting early and promise myself to pay homage to the boutique in the Land of Smiles. : )
The station to Siam Paragon where BPB is.
nearest stairway, level M
the gorgeous Pam 311
I am privileged
Very pleased to see it in person
Lastly, my take, I think this is one of the them that I should have after 233
Goodbye; its a 1-hour taxi ride to the Suvarnabhumi airport!!!
Lastly, thank you Mr. Thanaphat for showing me the place and watches.
Respond to this message
Thanks for sharing.
- G on Apr 6, 2012, 7:44 AM
thanks for sharing!!
- AndyT on Apr 6, 2012, 8:16 AM
Great Full Report,SH!
- KenKan on Apr 6, 2012, 9:56 AM
Nice report and photos M8. Thanks ,bt
- Tristan on Apr 6, 2012, 10:09 AM
+1, Thanks for sharing!
- hugewhaleshark on Apr 6, 2012, 11:56 AM
Great recce report!! Thanks and that BT SE case back is sweet!!!<nt>
- Zameen Zahari on Apr 6, 2012, 2:13 PM
- Gaetano on Apr 6, 2012, 4:05 PM
Nice report, reminding me a causal trip there in March.
- Victor (fatbreadkwok) on Apr 6, 2012, 4:50 PM
wow, great. looks awesome, the bkk palace. I wonder how the Singapore Ed look like?
- Rus on Apr 6, 2012, 7:44 PM
Not the Merlion for sure ...you'll know very soon ;-) <nt>
- Zameen Zahari on Apr 7, 2012, 1:02 AM
Wow, very ccol!
- Victor Nguyen on Apr 6, 2012, 8:48 PM
- Trevor on Apr 6, 2012, 9:34 PM
nice report. thank you. the boutique looks nice and cozy
- wilson on Apr 7, 2012, 1:30 PM