Return to Index
April 11 2012 at 12:27 AM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
This is probably gonna come across as silly but has anyone ever imagined having a thin, clear film to protect the watch from scratches and dings? Kind of like a clear bra on a porsche?
Respond to this message
They exist but...
- Frank on Apr 11, 2012, 12:35 AM
Clear-Coat has it
- Larry on Apr 11, 2012, 12:49 AM
Re: Clear-Coat has it
- Rob on Apr 11, 2012, 2:52 AM
Elmer's Glue - Classic post - I think that the forum rules could be bent for humour :)
- Cary James on Apr 11, 2012, 3:46 AM
Well that's awesome, even have me and Aurelio in there :-)
- Micah on Apr 11, 2012, 4:21 AM
I'll rather see a "clear bra" on a beautiful girl than a Porsche...
- meislergeisler on Apr 11, 2012, 8:08 AM
Re: I'll rather see a "clear bra" on a beautiful girl than a Porsche...
- Trevor on Apr 11, 2012, 8:07 PM
BRA???? no bra is best :p
- Steve on Apr 12, 2012, 7:25 AM