Yes, it's not London. Yes, you would have to deal with my annoying ass. Yes, it's smack middle in the summer.
HOWEVER, my wife works at CBS, and I managed to get Dave Letterman to do a "Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Montreal This July"... ok, in case you missed it, here we go:
10) It's close by! From NYC, the flight is quicker than the security line. Or easier than getting to the upper westside. A big upside, since you won't need one of these to get there:
9) The event has been planned around the "Best For Laughs" comedy festival.... guaranteed to make you giggle!
8) Nad. C'mon! He IS
the most interesting man in the world (dood on the beer commercials is just a fill in)
7) We've been putting Montreal GTG's together for 6 yrs running, and have become pretty good at it by now.
6) Fun times with friends, old and new - cant ask for much more than that ~
5) Chez Paris tourist maps, courtesy of Clif Watkins Productions.
4) Serge promises everyone a "Get out of jail free" card for the weekend.
3) Late food runs are better when you have to try and speak French.
2) Nad. Yes, he's worth mentioning twice.
And, the #1 reason why you should go to the Montreal GTG this July:
Partying with the Sham Wow guy -- slap-chop, slap-chop, slap-chop....
Ok, so maybe Letterman didn't do this list himself... but they are all spot on, and it's a fun time, with things planned for the whole weekend. Enticed? Want to go? Or just looking for more dirt?
Please click on this link, for the skinny:
Hope to see you then in July!
That's how we roll...