Return to Index  

Please don't forget to check out the GTG forum, on our annual GTG in Montreal (more >>)

April 16 2012 at 6:12 PM

Aurelio S.  (Login AurelioS)
from IP address 108.54.75.124

Yes, it's not London. Yes, you would have to deal with my annoying ass. Yes, it's smack middle in the summer.

HOWEVER, my wife works at CBS, and I managed to get Dave Letterman to do a "Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Montreal This July"... ok, in case you missed it, here we go:

10) It's close by! From NYC, the flight is quicker than the security line. Or easier than getting to the upper westside. A big upside, since you won't need one of these to get there:

[linked image]

9) The event has been planned around the "Best For Laughs" comedy festival.... guaranteed to make you giggle!

[linked image]

8) Nad. C'mon! He IS the most interesting man in the world (dood on the beer commercials is just a fill in)

[linked image]

7) We've been putting Montreal GTG's together for 6 yrs running, and have become pretty good at it by now.

[linked image]

6) Fun times with friends, old and new - cant ask for much more than that ~

[linked image]

5) Chez Paris tourist maps, courtesy of Clif Watkins Productions.

[linked image]?m=1280310619

4) Serge promises everyone a "Get out of jail free" card for the weekend.

[linked image]

3) Late food runs are better when you have to try and speak French.

[linked image]

2) Nad. Yes, he's worth mentioning twice.

[linked image]

And, the #1 reason why you should go to the Montreal GTG this July:

Partying with the Sham Wow guy -- slap-chop, slap-chop, slap-chop....

[linked image]

wink.gif

Ok, so maybe Letterman didn't do this list himself... but they are all spot on, and it's a fun time, with things planned for the whole weekend. Enticed? Want to go? Or just looking for more dirt?

Please click on this link, for the skinny:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/597352/message/1330028171/Montreal+Just+For+Laughs+GTG+Dates+%26amp%3B+Hotels+Confirmed+%28see+details%29+%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

Hope to see you then in July!

That's how we roll...

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Nice! - Russell on Apr 17, 2012, 7:38 PM
  •