Return to Index
April 24 2012 at 5:03 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
The OP X caliber differs from the original ETA/UNITAS 6947. Where are the changes (addition of swan neck regulator and replacement of bridges) are actually made - at Panerai factory or by ETA by Panerai request?
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero!
Respond to this message
VS the OP I ??
- J-F on Apr 24, 2012, 5:16 PM
- Bruno on Apr 24, 2012, 5:41 PM
All the embellisments ...
- John on Apr 24, 2012, 6:59 PM
- Eduard on Apr 24, 2012, 7:43 PM
I believe the OP X is a 6947-2 variant which is the higher beat mvmt. nt.
- Gary on Apr 25, 2012, 5:34 AM