Return to Index  

Quick and dirty report from today's day trip.......

April 25 2012 at 8:02 PM

(Login Phumanchu)
from IP address 80.193.3.67

Apologies in advance for the brief report and quality of pics but on iPhone with a spare 5 minutes....

So it started early today.....pretty early......

[linked image]

Possibly too early for some.......

[linked image]

My partner in crime, Nick aka Muscles.....Essex Boys on tour......but where were we heading?

Recognise this place?

[linked image]

How about this place?

[linked image]

That's right, Paris boutique to pick this bad boy up....

[linked image]

Huge thanks to Thomas and Paulo for the warm welcome and looking after us today, made for a memorable first boutique experience and glad to make the trip over to make the pickup in person.

[linked image]

But the day didn't end there.....when in Paris, it would be rude not to hook up with the local ristis.....

[linked image]

Massive thanks to Glaubi (Thanks for finding us wink.gif!) Eric, Guillarme and Fran for inviting us to lunch - which was lovely by the way. Eric - Nick and I were wondering on the train home what exactly was it you had for lunch? Guillarme - Hope the meeting went well! Glaubi - thanks for the info on the UV light! Fran cheers for sorting it all out and the strap wink.gif

Thanks for making us feel welcome and a pleasure to meet you all and Fran to see you again.

Tableshot to round things up.....

[linked image]

Final thanks again to the guys at the Paris Boutique, the French crew for the mini GTG and my mate Nick or making today happen! I'll try and get business class seats next time wink.gif

As soon as I get the chance to shoot some pics with the proper camera, I will.

Thanks for looking!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses