Return to Index  

A year of being on Paneristi...........

April 26 2012 at 2:37 PM

Phuman  (Login Phumanchu)
from IP address 198.99.68.146

.....where has the time gone? A little over a year ago, I logged on here to seek advice on whether to go for an unused or used 183, but then replies opened my eyes to the 183G, the G series got the vote and I was lucky enough to source one. Loved it and started checking p.com daily. In fact, this place became quite addictive, these smart phones do no wonders for your social skills (I can picture me and the missus in bed both on our iphones, not even talking to each other!!!!).......anyhow in this time Ive been lucky enough to meet a load of ristis in person and online, many have helped me, offered advice and even sent me items for no other reason than being a m8. It really is a funny thing that is hard to explain to people outside of this circle.
During this time I must have picked a hundred different options for a next PAM but to cut a long story short a year later I was lucky enough to get the email for a 390.
Unfortunately simple economics meant I could not keep my beloved radiomir, but Im sure somewhere down the line Im sure Ill be able to pick another rad up - 449 would be a touch wink.gif

So on with some pics......alas.....very sad to see number 1190/1500 go as it was my first Pam but needs must and I couldnt have one without off'ing another.....(Id be bang in trouble with the missus)

[linked image]

I posted a quick and dirty report of the pickup a few posts below but managed to get 10 minutes before work this morning to take some "better" pics......so here they are.....

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

It goes without saying Im loving the new piece and know I'm very fortunate to have got it, it completes my first year on risti. Highlights include getting up to the infamous DBA - Explaining to the wife that I was meeting a complete stranger at his house(Simon (Rapers) cheers mate!) for the lift to meet even more strangers for a few pints and a chinese, all because of a watch - Cheers Ade (Covac) for mailing me that time and kicking this off for me otherwise I would have never met the UK crew (Too many of you good guys and girls to list!)

If you made it this far, cheers for looking and heres to more fun years ahead. Thanks to all that have helped me, advised me, provided knowledge and ultimately hooked me up with a keeper of a piece - you all know who you are.

Cheers and m8's

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses