Return to Index  

Help Needed from Spanish ristis

April 27 2012 at 10:10 AM
Alex  (Login alexhyy)
from IP address 61.238.234.50

I believe some peoples may know Juan Ramon Llados who is an active member in selling straps in Panerisiti.com and other forums and his email address is llados@inbox.com.

I knew him for 2+ years and I have bought several straps from him before. Besides that everytime when I was in doubt about the genuine of the OEM PANERAI goodies and he would provide his opinion generously.

I bought from him a pig display in March this year and I made the payment to his paypal yicsond6@gmail.com. Everything is fine and I got the pig within 2 weeks. However when I made the payment I noted that his name is Ramon Torrelles Larregola rather than Juan Ramon Llados and he explained it to me that both are him and he tries to use two different names for some privacy.

In April he approached me and claimed he got an OEM wooden strap box and a 6 watches box with cover for sale. After Ive checked the pictures and did the price negotiation I made the payment to the same paypal account as above by personal payment (stupid me). However, once the payment is made he got disappeared since then and Ive received nothing up to date.

Ive checked with some Spanish risti about these two guys and someone said Juan Ramon Llados email account may have been hacked. I dont know if it is true and I would like to get some more helps from Spanish ristis and see if they would know whats going on with these 2 or actually the same person and it would be great if you got their other contacts in addition to emails.

I hereby attach Ramon Torrelles Larregola bank account details in case it helps for any investigation.

Name of the Bank : CatalunyaCaixa
IBAN ES4820133340730200122XXX
Swift CESSCESBBXXX
Account No. 20133340730200122XXX
Name Ramon Torrelles Larregola

I knew a friend who based in Hong Kong also got scammed by Ramon Torrelles Larregola. Once my friend did bank wire to the above bank account Ramon Torrelles Larregola got disappeared and my friend finally received a bag of rice in the pack instead of a watch. But due to some reasons he is still reluctant to make a post for his case at this moment here.

Mods, I am not quite sure if it is appropriate to make the post here, if you think I am inappropriate to do that, please remove this post.

Cheers
Alex

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses