Return to Index  

SGRisti GTG... Heartfelt thanks... No pics, but a VERY interesting video>>>

April 28 2012 at 2:45 PM

hugewhaleshark  (Login hugewhaleshark)
from IP address 116.15.58.77

And before you know it, the GTG is over... I am sooo beat, and to be honest I started the day pretty beat already, but the total energy of the event... amazing, just kept me going...

I speak for myself but I'm sure that all the organizers are extremely thankful of all who supported and attended today's GTG. Special thanks go to those who came from overseas... the enthusiastic MYRistis - may your passion grow and thrive!!!... Eric representing from HK... Kerwin representing the PinoyRistis... and Horace and Peter from our IndoRisti Brothers!!!

Those of us who stayed on later observed that there were quite a few new Ristis... I'm suspicious how NEW they are... The Singapore-based Pinoy group are all rocking the requisite Pinoyshirt for example! There were quite a few newer Singapore-based faces, and I would think it's a great sign of growing Risti Brothahood!!!

Special thanks also goes to Eng for the successfully auctioned Decade Print, and all who participated in the bidding. Including a modest surplus from the event, a nice sum will be donated to the Singapore Children's Society.

And lastly, special thanks to our best Bros from overseas, who sent their greetings in video form. I've compiled them and added the usual "embellishments"... and it was a real hit!!!

So here it is for your enjoyment... thanks for reading my totally unorganized thoughts running on empty. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

SG Ristis rock on!!!

[linked image]

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore

Respond to this message   
Responses