Return to Index  

I hope I am not too late with my pictures...

April 30 2012 at 11:58 AM

(Login gazkw)
from IP address 116.14.207.250

Not a full scale report like the fantastic job Yeu Huan, Zameen and Yuying did but some pictures I hope that supplements what has been already shared. I am embarrassed to say I did not take a lot of pictures as I was more focused on the chatting and ogling at watches!

The first thing that caught my eye was the awesome piece of art done by Eng Tay...
[linked image]

And we have great giveaway prizes such as vouchers for Simona straps and Wotancraft straps...
[linked image]

[linked image]

The event starts with the wonderful Pauline as our emcee
[linked image]

Eric, all the way from Hong Kong chatting with Antonius
[linked image]

One of the most familiar faces of SG risti's, John Lim
[linked image]

My buddy from Manila, Kerwin! It was definitely great to catch up and hang out with you
[linked image]

And our generous giver, Horo grabbing the prize! Looks like Yeu Huan wanted it too...
[linked image]

Now, the moment everyone has been waiting for, the prize giveaway begins!
[linked image]

Antonius giving out prizes donated from Panerai
[linked image]

Eric also joined in handing out gifts... One of our popular strap makers, Peter Gunny winning a strap!
[linked image]

Setting up for the all important table shot
[linked image]

Free for all grabs!
[linked image]

All in all a great event but now I am enamored with the Egiziano 5 of our guys were wearing...
[linked image]

Fast forward to the next day where we had a session at Panerai boutique in Ion Orchard, having a sneak peek at some of the latest 2012 models
[linked image]

Zameen as a new boutique staff!??
[linked image]

Our kind host Antonius friendly as always!
[linked image]

Here we have Horace posing with the wonderful Ida
[linked image]

And now to the watches! 10 of them for our viewing pleasure
[linked image]

[linked image]

A closer look at the PAM422
[linked image]

The '4th' hand on the PAM422 - the 3 day PR indicator
[linked image]

Compared to the PAM372
[linked image]

And now against the PAM127
[linked image]

Again, with PAM372 but this time on wrist
[linked image]

Seems like the PAM425 is this year's most popular standard production watch - everyone wanted some wrist time! Elegant and classic, shown here is the prototype without the pig.
[linked image]

Faceoff between PAM294 and PAM425
[linked image]

A great side by side with the 2 new ceramic watches - PAM441 and 443 aka Tuttonero, with composite watch PAM339
[linked image]

A look at the back of the Tuttonero, displaying the desirable PVD'ed movement and tinted engravings
[linked image]

Finally a view of the Singapore boutique editions
[linked image]

Thanks to the Singapore Panerai boutique crew!
[linked image]

I would like to extend my thanks to the organizers of the SG GTG to take the time to plan and execute such a great event! Thanks also to Antonius and the boutique staff at Panerai Singapore for hosting us and showcasing some of the 2012 models! Also appreciate all the gifts that were donated for the giveaways - no one left (except those who chose to re-gift) without an extra present! Special thanks to Eng Tay for donating his work for charity and Horo for his generous giving to the Singapore Children's Society!

Respond to this message   
Responses