Return to Index
When the same are not the same :))
May 1 2012 at 2:49 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
194 vs 285, which one will you go for? Need some input from ristis please.
Finally there are many differences between these two models ....
In first, do you want a dial with " patina " or not ? because the 285 will never have some
, then imho the 285 have a " little Rolex look " with its dots
In this family you'd considere also the Destrozilla
Here are some pics ...
Respond to this message
I thought 285 is using T-Dial as well?
- Ong Siaw Ping on May 1, 2012, 4:03 PM
The 285 IS a T-dial [nt]
- Nad on May 1, 2012, 4:24 PM
No Nad :))
- J-F on May 1, 2012, 4:29 PM
J-F, what's this????? > > > >
- Nad on May 1, 2012, 4:48 PM
It's T swiss T but >>>>>
- J-F on May 1, 2012, 4:58 PM
Ahhhh, merci! nt
- Nad on May 1, 2012, 5:41 PM
But JF, I thought T SWISS MADE T meant...
- Christofer on May 1, 2012, 6:21 PM
what a great collection you have there
- gloomis on May 2, 2012, 12:31 AM