new moderators, fresh blood = new ideas and pulseMay 5 2012 at 9:45 AM
|PIW (Login pink_ink_writer)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Forum is slow lately, low activity and interest. Misunderstanding between oldtimers and newcomers etc.
Some new impulses could be added.
Maybe the owners should start by adding real new blood into the management-moderatorship team?
One or two new moderators? but for once not chosen by themselves!
One or two moderators all the Paneristis by a vote, an election, think they will be able to do a good job and make interesting posts, make activity or animation, add fun and bring generations together.
Pink Ink Writer aka PIW
- Re: new moderators, fresh blood = new ideas and pulse - Stephen Dumperth on May 5, 2012, 10:33 AM
- Sorry, you need to be a moderator to make intersting posts, really??? - Olster on May 5, 2012, 12:48 PM
- Gutsy idea. - Eric Nadelstern on May 5, 2012, 1:21 PM
- More than willing to help... - Peter Fruehling on May 5, 2012, 2:22 PM
- Do you want to give Paddy one heart attack if ...... - J-F on May 5, 2012, 2:30 PM
- As a new moderator I’d like to offer my thoughts… - GUSH on May 5, 2012, 2:34 PM
- I have a question for you... - Martin Wilmsen on May 5, 2012, 3:07 PM
- Assuming that those chosen would want to be moderators? This is a private forum after all - Kevin O'Dell on May 5, 2012, 3:48 PM
- Where have your been Pink Ink? - charles on May 5, 2012, 5:09 PM
- Being a mod - Rahul on May 5, 2012, 5:09 PM
- Content and forum pace is not driven by mods... - Micah on May 5, 2012, 5:43 PM
- As for old timers vs. newbies - - Richard on May 5, 2012, 7:53 PM
- Some balance perspective on being a newbie here: - TC on May 6, 2012, 7:10 AM
- Old mod here.......... - Rapers on May 6, 2012, 8:31 AM
- one major overlooked point in this discussion .... - charles on May 6, 2012, 2:31 PM
- this forum is like many other forums i'm a member of....people come and go, some stick - dp on May 6, 2012, 4:46 PM