Return to Index  

New Member and First Post

May 5 2012 at 5:56 PM
Ozzie  (Login EngenZerO)
from IP address 76.21.200.90

Hello, this is my first post!

I've been a lurker for the past few months - taking in as much PAM information as I could.

My fiancee gave me the OK to research and choose a new watch as a wedding gift that she would end up giving me on my wedding day. I narrowed it down between a Panerai 111 or 312 or a Rolex Sub-C.

I've always lusted after a Historic PAM, more specifically I wanted to feel that bond each morning between man and machine when one manually winds a timepiece.

Well I finally joined the club. On April 28th, 2012 my Fiancee became my Wife and presented me with my new timepiece.

She procured the watch from the NYC Boutique, along with a assolutamente strap, and some goodies!

The watch already has some character from posing during our wedding pictures (her wedding gown had many crystals and I must of rubbed it against the 7 O'clock lug), but as always... It's now officially mine. I'm actually leaning on making this my first timepiece I will never get polished. I love how the PAM(s) age with patina.

So, just wanted to explain my story and provide a picture from today after my first strap change! Used some scotch tape, patience, and the counter-clockwise turn before clockwise tightening (which led to zero scratches).

Thanks for reading, :D

-Ozzie

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Responses