Return to Index  

Sometimes a different shade can make a BIG difference , BT this is for YOU >>

May 20 2012 at 1:07 AM

Hammer  (Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 60.226.140.109

Brother u have to take a DEEP breath and back away from the Pipe wink.gifwink.gif

Dun u NO ?

BRONZO IS GONZO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ,, as many of my M8's know im obsessed over my Bronzo and for some reason im just ADDICTED to the Canvas Straps on her something about them just is Bollocks , not sure why they just seem to fit like the ducks guts ,, given that I thought lets try a different shade of Paddy Green ,, but if NEW shoes ,, let's give her a quick bath as the strap is waterproof I just washed em both together , now they start life married new again , one of the KILLAH things about the Bronzo is that she patina's so quick it's easy to wash her up and start all over again , lol , I know crazy is as Crazy does but hey they don't call me the BLUNDER from Down Under for no reason I guess wink.gifwink.gif

So here is the same watch , shown with 2 completely different Looks , Watch & Strap how KEWL is Dat happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Can't wait for this combo to age up a bit , but just great to have BOTH set up's on Hand happy.gifhappy.gif

New Shoes ,, Love it >>

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Went for a new more streamline buckle this time , different angles , shapes and bit more comfy under the wrist wink.gifwink.gif

Which COMBO do YOU like best , this 1 I've artifically aged the strap to give the Patina a BOOST >>>

GONZO BABY >>> happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer happy.gif

PLEASE EXCUSE THE TYPO'S IM USING VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE TO TYPE THIS JUST LMK IF ANY CLARIFICATION IS REQUIRED ??

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   
Responses