Return to Index
After you clean up the watch you can use >>>
May 24 2012 at 8:37 PM
High Heid Yin
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Advice needed on how to clean a Pam28 pvd watch?
Renaissance Wax on it. The wax will help protect the finish and also reduces the fingerprints and other discolorations on the surface.
Very good stuff.
"But sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm."
Respond to this message
That's a great tip Gary, thanks!! (nt)
- Cm on May 25, 2012, 1:51 AM
Hi Gary ...
- JZ365 on May 25, 2012, 4:20 AM
Yes, it works great on any coated or painted metals >>>
- Gary on May 25, 2012, 4:45 AM
Thx Gary :-) [nt]
- JZ365 on May 25, 2012, 5:16 AM
Thanks for the nice tip Gary!
- proballer on May 25, 2012, 6:23 AM
Now The Ultimate Question
- Diego Arana SCPC on May 27, 2012, 3:15 AM
Not that I know of, but based upon my experience, I bet it would work. nt.
- Gary on May 27, 2012, 4:02 AM