Changing straps on a PAM 005May 29 2012 at 5:24 AM
|David (Login pvm4)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Just got my first PAM a few weeks ago. I opted to go basic and start with a PAM 005. I was quite amazed by the number of vendors out there making straps for Panerais. Changing straps definitely seems like a fun part of owning a Panerai.
Now for my question, how do I change straps without scratching the lugs on my highly polished case? I've read postings of people taping around the screw hole. Somewhere else someone suggested using scotch tape over the hole and then piercing the hole with the included screwdriver.
I ordered a strap recently and looking forward changing it out myself. The screw holes look tiny. I'm dreading the though of scratching the polished case.
Thanks for your advice!
- Bro.... - Ameet on May 29, 2012, 5:35 AM
- 005 is a nice watch - Joe Co on May 29, 2012, 5:37 AM
- I thought Nad did a tutorial on this once. - Richard on May 29, 2012, 1:11 PM
- Re: Changing straps on a PAM 005 - jr on May 29, 2012, 1:36 PM
- Just look here to see the master of strap changing (NAD) ... - Michael Koch on May 29, 2012, 1:49 PM
- Re: Changing straps on a PAM 005 - Ozzie on May 29, 2012, 3:47 PM