Return to Index
Opinion on strap for a 292
June 10 2012 at 4:12 AM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
I am thinking of putting a 26 x 26mm black unbuckling on an incoming 292. Will it look to fat since it not tapered. In my previuos Radiomirs in only had tapered straps and am concerned a 26x 26 will look to wide and chunky.
Any photos of something similar would be helpful.
This far any responses.
Just living the dream waiting for the next PAM
Respond to this message
Hi Joe, you might wanna try
- Jiggo on Jun 10, 2012, 4:29 AM
had to search my archive for you M8 lol
- Jiggo on Jun 10, 2012, 8:38 AM
No pics, but I prefer a 26/24 dark brown strap on my 292.
- Micah on Jun 10, 2012, 5:07 AM
Re: No pics, but I prefer a 26/24 dark brown strap on my 292.
- Assolutamente on Jun 10, 2012, 4:22 PM
I used the search function under 292 combos
- Farbod on Jun 10, 2012, 5:31 AM
Ney guys, thanks for the input.
- Joe Co on Jun 10, 2012, 6:29 AM
This is what I have on my 292 now...
- Tony on Jun 10, 2012, 2:54 PM
Re: Opinion on strap for a 292
- PN221 on Jun 11, 2012, 12:21 AM