Panerai 221 stolen in DubaiJune 11 2012 at 12:19 AM
PN221 (Login PN221)
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Hey guys I was at Dubai on business last week and my beloved PAM221 was lost or stolen from the business class lounge at emirates airline on 2nd floor from my hand carry. I had it In a black Panerai service box.
I have 3 other panerais but this was my favorite one. I was literally devastated for days and when I got back to california I immediately bought a brand new 279 and I am also picking up my 372 from Chad at BH boutique next week. I know I went a little over board here.
Needless to say I am wondering if I can put my stolen watch on alert by giving Panerai my serial number so if the watch ever gets serviced I would be notified?? I want to get this guy and claim back what's mine.
Btw my serial number is 367/400 watch no.OP6649BB1181287
Thanks guys for any advice and I hope the guy who stole my 221 has it karma coming for him.
Anyways will post some photos of the new 372 when I get it next week.
Thanks for listening guys and insight would be most appreciated.
- Yes - peezie on Jun 11, 2012, 12:33 AM
- Re: Yes - PN221 on Jun 11, 2012, 2:07 AM
- perhaps - peezie on Jun 11, 2012, 2:15 PM
- Gosh....sorry to hear that - gloomis on Jun 11, 2012, 1:26 AM
- Very sorry for your loss. - FrankV on Jun 11, 2012, 10:38 AM
- Sorry to hear this- - JeremyKS (Louisiana) on Jun 11, 2012, 12:43 PM
- Very sorry to hear this - James Vann on Jun 12, 2012, 11:14 PM