What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas > > > >June 17 2012 at 12:33 AM
Nad (Login nadh3n)
from IP address 18.104.22.168
So the saying goes, but I want to share with you about what happened!!!!!
I was attending the Licensing Expo at the Mandalay Bay!
At YUL airport:
Probably the most scenic part of the flight!
Old School TCA inspired graphics on this plane, probably to celebrate the 75th Anniversary. This was the precursor to Air Canada:
Meeting someone for dinner at Spago, so I made my way here!!!!
Heading back to my hotel after a wonderful dinner:
Tuesday morning at the Licensing Expo:
The Aureole "wine tower" at Mandalay Bay:
Wednesday morning heading back to the show from my hotel:
At the Mandalay Bay lobby waiting for my 9AM meeting before the show starts:
One of the exhibits at the show:
Getting ready to leave for dinner, but did not adjust the 3 hour time difference on the Big Pilot:
It was easy to move back the hour hand on the 382!!!!!
I had made arrangements to meet up with some Ristis and this is where we met for dinner:
With Horace from Indonesia (he was vacationing with his family but took time to join us) and Jay from NJ, who was also attending a different show in LV!
Me and Ben from LV.
Thanks Ben for taking the time to set up this dinner and bringing us al together, hope to catch up again soon!!!
The appetizers we shared.....................
Tuna tartar with nachos:
The Main Course...............
My NY Stip:
After dinner shot of espresso:
Me and Horace:
Me and Jay:
With Horace and Jay:
Group shot L to R - Horace, Jay, May, and Ben:
Unfortunately, immediately after dinner Horace was experiencing a severe case of vertigo so we had to wheel him to his car and Jay drove him to the hotel. Thankfully, he emailed us the following morning that he was feeling much better!!!!
Ben and I stayed behind and visited the Panerai Boutique:
The guys had never seen a Bronzo live, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
The PAM 345 on the left, limited to 150 pieces!
That's it and thanks for coming along!
- ...TFS - benjomd on Jun 17, 2012, 12:41 AM
- Excellent report as always - TLG on Jun 17, 2012, 12:44 AM
- nad as always, awesome....tfs - dp on Jun 17, 2012, 12:52 AM
- A great report Nad! - steve krawse on Jun 17, 2012, 12:56 AM
- Great post Nad! - Taylor on Jun 17, 2012, 1:04 AM
- Fun read as always Nad, thank you! - frankV on Jun 17, 2012, 1:22 AM
- Great photos Nad, But no Cigar sessions? Lol. <nt> - Farbod on Jun 17, 2012, 1:40 AM
- Nice happening In Vegas, Nad - KenKan on Jun 17, 2012, 1:57 AM
- Awesome trip again Nad! So bummed I'll miss you guys by a week in Vegas. I fly in Wed. - Peter Fruehling on Jun 17, 2012, 2:22 AM
- A Nad post w/o a cigar?! - Eric Skier on Jun 17, 2012, 2:28 AM
- Great post Nad but - Pats on Jun 17, 2012, 3:06 AM
- Well... - H2Finally on Jun 17, 2012, 5:11 AM
- A great ride, Nad - thanks! - Richard on Jun 17, 2012, 3:08 AM
- HUGE Thanks for taking care of me m8ts!!!... - H2Finally on Jun 17, 2012, 5:10 AM
- incredible - mike farha on Jun 17, 2012, 5:23 AM
- Fun post, Nad! - docfink on Jun 17, 2012, 5:33 AM
- Awesome! Thank you for sharing!! - Vijay on Jun 17, 2012, 6:54 AM
- Somethings wrong.. - Larry on Jun 17, 2012, 7:31 AM
- Great post! - Lars Andersen on Jun 17, 2012, 7:35 AM
- And another great post! - Mark Sanders on Jun 17, 2012, 7:44 AM
- Classic Nadski Post !!!! Thanks for posting Dad !!! (nt) - Hammer on Jun 17, 2012, 8:54 AM
- Vegas, baby! Nad-Classic post. (nt) - L(uke) on Jun 17, 2012, 2:44 PM
- Great report and GTG. Great to see Mr. Horace Bond meet the other secret agent, Nadzilla - Bobby Melb on Jun 17, 2012, 3:31 PM
- Marvelous post Nadster !!! - JZ365 on Jun 17, 2012, 5:25 PM
- Only you , Nad.. - Dante 221 on Jun 17, 2012, 5:53 PM
- That is a post " à la Nad " !!! - tomi on Jun 17, 2012, 9:22 PM
- fantastic! Love the reportt! Thanks mate! - NachoM on Jun 17, 2012, 9:59 PM
- gr8 report Nad! - niellaccio on Jun 17, 2012, 11:14 PM
- Nadtastic :-) nt - covac on Jun 17, 2012, 11:42 PM
- Nice to meet some Ristis in the flesh - Ben on Jun 18, 2012, 12:52 AM
- Another stunning report by Nad !! - James Vann on Jun 18, 2012, 1:11 AM
- Great report Nad as always..and wow..Horace and Jay are everywhere!!!<nt> - Zameen Zahari on Jun 18, 2012, 2:29 AM
- Thanks Nad (nt) - john on Jun 18, 2012, 3:39 PM
- Thanks for the report, Nad - great as always! nt - Volker Wiegmann on Jun 18, 2012, 3:57 PM
- Great post Nad, love the journey... - Krieng on Jun 19, 2012, 6:54 AM
- What a great report! Keep them coming! - JB in Shaker on Jun 19, 2012, 1:58 PM
- TFS - Stephen Dumperth on Jun 20, 2012, 5:10 AM