Return to Index  

OT: Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Positano travel advice.....

June 20 2012 at 3:08 PM

(Login scott0431)
from IP address 173.14.125.165

I have a feeling that my fellow risti's can help me out with this one. I spent a few months in Sicily compliments of the Marine Corps back in 1995 in the Catania/Taormina area and have been trying to return to Italy ever since. My goal is to take my wife and children who are now 9 & 11 to Italy next summer. I can't really afford to go but then again who really can? This will be our "trip of a lifetime" so I want to do it up right but not too $$$. I think I have decided that the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Positano area will be our destination due to it's awesome location to Capri, Napoli, and Rome. The plan for now is in late June/ early July 2013 to fly from America to Napoli, stay about 7-8 days in the Amalfi Coast area, and then take the train to Rome for two day and fly from Rome back to America. This is were I'm looking for Risti help and advice. I would also love recommendations on places to stay that are faimily friendly and have beach access too in Amalfi as well as things to do, see, and eat. Please feel free to email me and many thanks in advance!

Scott M

"If I was on death row and given one last meal I would ask for a fortune cookie. "Come on 'long prosperous life!'"-
Mitch Hedburg

Respond to this message   
Responses