Last week's Euro trip - Part 1 > > > >June 29 2012 at 8:49 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Sunday June 17, 2012
I returned home from Las Vegas on Thursday June 14 and three days later I was back at the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had time to spare before the first leg of my trip
You gotta love the size of the Air France A380!!!!!
Still time to relax in the lounge:
At the gate boarding:
Settling in for the 8-hour flight over the Atlantic:
Landed on the other side and had to rush to make my connection! Some of you may recognize this passage way at FRA:
At the gate for my connection, hehehe!!!!!
But not so fast.............some idiot forgot his bag at the security belt and that prompted a "police action".
We were all asked to back away and even the police-tape went up!
We finally got the "all clear" and landed safely:
After landing and arriving at the hotel I had time to kill so I went for a walk.
Does this look familiar to anyone?
The regular meeting place during P-day in 2009!
I seem to have missed JCat by just a few days
I'll be back..........
I decided to try out the zoom (again) on my camera, so here's a pic standing in front of the Boutique..........
Same position but with full zoom.........WOW!!!!!
Continued my walk:
This is the street that I'm looking for, can't be far now
Yup, if one is closed, try the other, LOL!!!!!!!!!
The main door to the Boutique from the hotel lobby:
Guess what I found?
Sadly, it was bought and paid for! I know many of you would have jumped at the opportunity!!!!!
The inside of the one-room Boutique with the beautiful murals on the wall from the Medici era (I think).
At the main entrance to the hotel lobby:
With the lovey Valentina from the Four Seasons Boutique (more with Valentina later)
That concludes my first day in Firenze, but stay tuned for an amazing dinner and more to come!
- Charming Nad in Italy :-) - Bartholomeo on Jun 29, 2012, 9:10 PM
- Great report...... - Russell on Jun 29, 2012, 9:38 PM
- Great post Nad, regards. - frankV on Jun 29, 2012, 9:44 PM
- I think if I could spend a month with you Nad my life would be complete - Craig F on Jun 29, 2012, 9:49 PM
- Great stuff Nad :) Thanks n/t - Action Dan on Jun 29, 2012, 10:00 PM
- Awesome as always Nad... - Will on Jun 29, 2012, 10:27 PM
- Another great report - Mark Sanders on Jun 29, 2012, 10:31 PM
- Nad love the sirth/pants combo!! - Aaron Murphy on Jun 29, 2012, 10:36 PM
- Love your reports, Nad! - Richard on Jun 29, 2012, 10:51 PM
- Thanks for the update buddy (nt) - zemar on Jun 29, 2012, 10:59 PM
- Awesome Report! - JeremyKS (Louisiana) on Jun 30, 2012, 12:30 AM
- Always a pleasure to read your>> - Nhat on Jun 30, 2012, 12:50 AM
- Niiiiceee!!! - hugewhaleshark on Jun 30, 2012, 1:19 AM
- Rockin trip!! - Stephen Dumperth on Jun 30, 2012, 3:32 AM
- I can almost smell the expresso! - Joe Co on Jun 30, 2012, 4:03 AM
- Great report Nad - Giulio on Jun 30, 2012, 4:16 AM
- Great set as always Nad! - Jay on Jun 30, 2012, 5:01 AM
- Great report Nad - The Lonan Ranger on Jun 30, 2012, 6:09 AM
- Nice report as usual, Nad ... - Khalid on Jun 30, 2012, 6:15 AM
- I always enjoy your trip reports Nad! - Shella on Jun 30, 2012, 6:23 AM
- Great report and pictures. Thanks for sharing Nad - Brian H on Jun 30, 2012, 7:45 AM
- Nad .... the Sultan of Cool... - mike farha on Jun 30, 2012, 8:15 AM
- Re: Last week's Euro trip - Part 1 > > > > - Anders on Jun 30, 2012, 9:08 AM
- The camera is rocking ...... - Jpvfx on Jun 30, 2012, 9:32 AM
- great Firenze pics, reminds me on... - Volker Wiegmann on Jun 30, 2012, 10:15 AM
- Keep them coming Nad! - NachoM on Jun 30, 2012, 11:37 AM
- Bravo Nad - Pats on Jun 30, 2012, 11:40 AM
- Great travel post Nad! - steve krawse on Jun 30, 2012, 12:52 PM
- Excellent as always Nad! - Martin Wilmsen on Jun 30, 2012, 1:18 PM
- nice post Nad! nt - epfunk on Jun 30, 2012, 3:51 PM
- Nad, one day I have to know - Gregesq on Jun 30, 2012, 5:58 PM
- Great post Nad , loving your camera some of those photos are amazing .Bring on part 2 - KAD on Jun 30, 2012, 7:07 PM
- Another great and interesting report - Thanks Nad ! nt - James Vann on Jul 1, 2012, 11:29 PM
- Stay thirsty my friend - john on Jul 2, 2012, 5:14 PM