Return to Index  

OT ....One for EPFUNK .....after 16 years ....They were resurrected.....

July 5 2012 at 12:06 AM

(Login covactanks)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 92.28.116.62

Saturday 30th June 2012.......and.......Managed to score a few 'Waynes World' style passes.......

IMG_2536.jpg

The fellas......L-R...Plip, me , Finchy, Loomsy, Paddy and Luke .....

IMG_2468.jpg

The ladies.....L-R.....a few of the wife's attended to .......

IMG_2472.jpg

The missus enjoying a fag and a bevvy with Plip .....

IMG_2476.jpg

I asked Plip to return the favour and take a pic of me and the missus ......well.....you know those moments when you attempt to take a pic with an iphone ....and end up screwing it up by taking a pic of yourself !!!.......well.......

IMG_2478.jpg

He eventually got a pic of us ........in a very romantic spot by ' Luxury Loos'......

IMG_2480.jpg

Beer and Pizza happy.gif
IMG_2482.jpg

Yes !...I was in a Rock Star mood ......Yes ....I had gone back into the 'hospitality tent' to get out the rain ....with my sunglasses on !....Yes....In retrospect ....I looked a nob !!!....

IMG_2488.jpg

Finally .....One of the greatest British bands of ALL TIME (quiet Gush !!) .....arrive on site to the deeeeeep bass of 'I wanna be adored' .......

IMG_2496.jpg

And here's where it got a little hazy ,so i'm going to cheat and post a link from the NME showing much better photos than I was capable of after drinking copious amounts of beer in a crowd of 70'000 in a thunder storm !!......

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=147&title=stone_roses_at_heaton_park&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

This was THE best gig I'v attended !!.....and I'v seen Barry Manilow live !!! happy.gif

If you get the opportunity to this band live before their wheels fall off again .....I strongly recommend you see them .........!!!

And finally ......Found this on You Tube ......I was standing within feet of the ....er.....boobs ..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1-XT2xrZNU

Thx for lookin'
happy.gif

hamcov.jpg
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'

Photobucket

RIPBBQ

Respond to this message   
Responses