For the same price, would you go for 4BL or 26K?July 6 2012 at 4:41 PM
|Julius (Login jmridgway)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I know, I know, I and others have asked the same question in various forms before, but I've eliminated the 28L from consideration, and the 9BL as well, and T-dials are out of range. This is no longer a hypothetical. I'm contemplating two pieces where the price difference is negligible and is not a factor.
Two bits of information that may inform your advice to me:
The 26k is in more pristine condition; the 4BL is more worn.
I intend to wear the watch; it will not be a safe queen.
Given the facts as I've presented them, which should I go for?
- If you are right handed... 4BL - b.Lau on Jul 6, 2012, 4:44 PM
- If you want a destro, take the 26K - Gregesq on Jul 6, 2012, 4:45 PM
- I had the same dilemma - Jamie on Jul 6, 2012, 5:32 PM
- A 4 is A 4 Julius so one more vote from me - Jiggo on Jul 6, 2012, 5:58 PM
- No destro for me... - docfink on Jul 6, 2012, 7:33 PM
- why no 9 ? - 11years on Jul 6, 2012, 7:43 PM
- i Like destro for left hand - Darron on Jul 6, 2012, 10:54 PM