Return to Index  

OT .. So Much MORE than just a Watch , My GRAIL Wrist Shot >>>

July 11 2012 at 12:44 AM

Hammer  (Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 60.226.140.109

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to everyone with Thanks , for your Support Love & Mateship during the last 2 weeks happy.gifhappy.gif

Mum was the center of my Universe , the Love of my Life , her loss was and is something I'll never recover from , but it's the memories that will keep her alive in my heart spirit and soul , when I lost my dad part of me died also , then on Nov 16 2006 in the blink of an eye 80% of my body became disconnected to my brain and again a part of me died along with it , now losing my mum .. Well ........

It's ONLY the love of my Family , my Mates and my Watches that keep me wanting to LIVE STRONG happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

For everyone that said a prayer , sent support or best wishes >> from the bottom of my heart >> THANK YOU SO MUCH happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

The journey forward will be hard I know , but I will carry her memories and always love her as much as any son could happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

My ULTIMATE GRAIL W'S >>>>

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday I opened the mail for the first time and on the top was a letter , upon opening it read in Cap's >> Death Certificate .... At that moment I think the finality hit me , she's gone , but NEVER Forgotton , RIP with Dad Mum , I'll love u both till the day I see u again happy.gif Today I make a new start , and will try to get back into life again , I know I owe so many emails etc but I'll get to them ASAP u Bet wink.gif

May our father bless and keep you one and all wink.gif

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This message has been edited by HammerHammer from IP address 60.226.140.109 on Jul 12, 2012 10:29 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses