Return to Index
Last report. Trip 4. Naval Museum and Vintage content >>>>>
August 2 2012 at 9:20 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I wrote this in the thread Firenze Trip 1:
"I have long had the desire to this journey to experience a part of Panerais history alive.
It has been a great and wonderful experience to see my great passion Panerai and that is involved, which I had the pleasure to share with my lovely family."
I realised I now can say it also have been a wonderful experience to share my reports for all you guys and girls.
It make my pleasure greater sharing this with you.
There may be written many stories about what is shown on the pictures, but this I will let the experts.
Pisa and La Spezia
Now I'll let the pictures speak for themselves......
Naval Museum. Italian Navy, La Spezia.
One of the first watches, where it all began. Backside number one !
See also the amazing picture on Asi´s thread on Paneristi Officine:
And finally again the watch, that started it all, with the fantastic historic to our days.
And yes, I have to admit it, I bought a souvenir after seeing this:
I bought this :
Hope you enjoyed !
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback I got on my reports.
Respond to this message
Again a great report Brian!
- David on Aug 2, 2012, 9:28 PM
Thanks David. When I made the trip to >>>
- Brian H on Aug 2, 2012, 9:50 PM
Great report Brian!!!
- steve krawse on Aug 2, 2012, 9:56 PM
WOW, amazing report. Thank you so much for sharing.
- Kenny Nguyen on Aug 2, 2012, 10:04 PM
- Michael M. on Aug 2, 2012, 10:22 PM
Really nice report and photos!
- Craig F on Aug 2, 2012, 10:22 PM
- Michael pliskin on Aug 2, 2012, 10:33 PM
- HDHNTER on Aug 2, 2012, 11:06 PM
Beautiful report - love the photos ! nt
- James Vann on Aug 2, 2012, 11:12 PM
Great report. Thx for sharing (nt)
- Mark Sanders on Aug 2, 2012, 11:50 PM
great and informative report
- gloomis on Aug 3, 2012, 12:35 AM
- Eric Skier on Aug 3, 2012, 1:08 AM
Brian, thanks for researching my next vacation destination! Great post!
- Kevin Schmieder on Aug 3, 2012, 1:12 AM
Great pics Brian
- Trevor on Aug 3, 2012, 2:33 AM
Not always Trevor
- Asi on Aug 3, 2012, 5:53 AM
Really enjoy your reports, thanks m8 - nt
- Krieng on Aug 3, 2012, 6:07 AM
Never tired of seeing these pics
- Asi on Aug 3, 2012, 9:52 AM
Enjoyed - as always! Thanks for sharing. nt
- Volker Wiegmann on Aug 3, 2012, 10:58 AM
Immensely enjoyed this! I have to get to the museum. Thanks for taking the time to post. (
- L(uke) on Aug 3, 2012, 1:12 PM
- Gaetano on Aug 3, 2012, 1:45 PM
gr8 report Brian !!
- niellaccio on Aug 3, 2012, 3:47 PM
and the fourth time to say this Brian...Just Awesome! Thanks nt
- Jiggo on Aug 3, 2012, 6:19 PM
THX for sharing Brian!!!!
- RalfG. aka Cambsbay on Aug 4, 2012, 10:23 AM