Pam 321 shock resistanceAugust 7 2012 at 1:45 PM
|Timbo111 (Login timbo111)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I have a new pam 321 (only three weeks old)Has anyone had any issues with this movement, it started to gain time rapidly then stopped.
I noticed it running 20 minutes fast while watching TV then check it more closely and noticed it was running 4 seconds fast every minute
i did split a couple of bits of timber with an axe earlier in the evening and wondered if this could had caused the problem.
has anyone had any issues with this movement, would riding a bike or playing golf damage the watch??
- babance wheel damaged? - Luciano Chao on Aug 7, 2012, 2:30 PM
- I have the 320 and>>> - Eric Skier on Aug 7, 2012, 2:51 PM
- Spring might loose inside,... - Bobby Melb on Aug 7, 2012, 2:54 PM
- Re: Pam 321 shock resistance - jr on Aug 7, 2012, 5:57 PM
- Sounds like the........ - Russell on Aug 7, 2012, 7:11 PM
- gaining time - tim on Aug 10, 2012, 2:01 AM