Help please - advice needed!August 7 2012 at 7:52 PM
|Adam (Login AM-PM)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I love reading the forum and am a regular lurker but post very rarely however I need some advice please!
I currently own a "M" series PAM111 however i have lately found myself admiring the 000. I have been offered a deal whereby I can trade my 111 for a new 000 and also receive a very (very) small amount of $$$ (not sure if posting the amount is allowed).
I know a monetary value cannot be placed on the enjoyment derived from owning a watch you love however there is a substantial price difference between the 111 and 000. Please help as Im not sure if I am making a mistake?
My 111 is my first and only Pam i have ever owned so concerned I might regret having traded it for a 000 (cannot afford to own both) however the 000 is really growing on me!
Thank you in advance!
- Go with your heart they are both great pieces. - Aaron Murphy on Aug 7, 2012, 8:07 PM
- Different - keep the 111 - Craig F on Aug 7, 2012, 8:24 PM
- Keep the 111 - Russell on Aug 7, 2012, 8:52 PM
- Well, broadly speaking, for me sandwich dial > painted dial so... - Micah on Aug 7, 2012, 10:14 PM
- Adam , the Zero is a Hero , PV DNA Footprint , just an Iconic Pam imho fwiw (nt) - Hammer on Aug 8, 2012, 1:53 AM