Return to Index  

Welcome! The 312 is a great start, IMHO!

August 30 2012 at 12:22 AM

(Login TokyoSkier)
from IP address 111.90.86.29

Response to New Member Introduction

I have its bigger brother - the 320 and I love it! A few things to keep in mind though:

1. It is a thick case and it will be a "cuff stop" - unless you have really big cuffs on your shirt. But this doesn't bother me as I wanna see my watch anyway!

2. As for dressing up/dressing down, you will find that PAMs are very versatile! Love that about them! Change a strap and you basically have a whole new look. From ammo to canvas to rubber - every strap change gives the watch a different vibe. Plus the dial is a chameleon. Not sure what color it is as it will change depending on light and strap. Sometimes black, then charcoal gray, then like chocolate licorice - it is quite amazing!

3. The automatic will make life very easy for you. I never worry about winding it and just wear it all the time.

4. The way to change the straps is so easy! Love that! Not sure why every watchmaker doesn't employ this simple and efficient means to change straps. I love my Omeagas - but changing the straps is such a pain!

Here are some pics to help you see what I mean about the straps:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope this helps and best of luck with everything, Keith. Oh and happy birthday! Great way to celebrate the big 4-0! happy.gif

E

Respond to this message   
Responses

• agree! - JD on Aug 30, 2012, 12:20 PM
  •