Two posts in one - Strap change & what to wear > > > >August 31 2012 at 2:57 AM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
So I'm already starting to think which watch to wear for my week-long China/HK trip on Saturday.
Thinking that this might be the one, I decided to change straps to something more appropriate for the heat and humidity, not to mention any possible monsoon
Started off on this great looking combo, but it wasn't going to survive the HK weather.
Decided on the accordion rubber
The final result!
Then I remembered I have another watch that's already on rubber with a few useful travel features (GMT & Chrono)
Ya ya, I know, take both, LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Just going with one, just in case there's something waiting at the Boutique when I get there
So, which one would you chose, JLC or Panerai?
Thanks in advance for your input!
- Two stunning watches Nad... - Eddie on Aug 31, 2012, 3:50 AM
- I am on the hunt for - Stan on Aug 31, 2012, 4:29 AM
- amazing....what ever you decide travel safe - dp on Aug 31, 2012, 4:33 AM
- "Incursion" chrono all the way... - craniotes on Aug 31, 2012, 4:53 AM
- Without a doubt, the... - Jason on Aug 31, 2012, 5:03 AM
- Looking good Nadzilla - Krieng on Aug 31, 2012, 6:23 AM
- Take the JLC... - George on Aug 31, 2012, 6:38 AM
- I will take Panerai - Andy Tang on Aug 31, 2012, 7:00 AM
- Magic stuff...!!! nt - jibuti on Aug 31, 2012, 8:25 AM
- Your pictorial always mesmerizes me, Nad. JLC gets my vote... - Eko on Aug 31, 2012, 10:30 AM
- JLC is Awezome - Doughn on Aug 31, 2012, 11:43 AM
- If only one goes.... - Jay on Aug 31, 2012, 2:26 PM
- You have two wrists, right? - Aaron Murphy on Aug 31, 2012, 2:49 PM
- Travel to me = GMT. - Eric Skier on Aug 31, 2012, 3:27 PM
- Another vote.. - H2Finally on Aug 31, 2012, 6:49 PM
- You guys twisted my arm, thanks for chiming in......the verdict >>>> - Nad on Aug 31, 2012, 7:15 PM
- Love Panerai, But..... - Martin on Sep 1, 2012, 7:12 AM