Panerai....a brand for watch snobs???September 13 2012 at 12:46 AM
372lLove (Login 11years)
from IP address 220.127.116.11
The title is a joke, but in all seriousness, it is interesting how much discussion there is these days around movements, complications, etc
I remember when it was all about style, history, and clean dials.
I am glad that Panerai is moving forward as a brand, just interesting how the collectors change.
- hey, I'm a snob and a SOB so what's your problem?! - Steve on Sep 13, 2012, 1:59 AM
- Lol... - 372lLove on Sep 13, 2012, 2:02 AM
- I dunno - - Richard on Sep 13, 2012, 2:45 AM
- what!! this is new?? - Jim Crue on Sep 13, 2012, 3:17 AM
- I hear ya...that was one of the main reasons I loved Panerai from the start - Kevin O'Dell on Sep 13, 2012, 3:22 AM
- I'm still a fan of a Panerai in it's simplest form :) - Eddie Sanchez on Sep 13, 2012, 3:36 AM
- It takes all sorts.......... - Rapers on Sep 13, 2012, 9:09 AM