Return to Index  

Won this arm wrestling at PDay.........

September 30 2012 at 10:33 PM

Phuman  (Login Phumanchu)
Paneristi
from IP address 86.177.185.67

[linked image]

Of course, not true. There's no way I could have beaten Davie Lee, he's a bit of a tasty arm wrestler you know......

Apologies for the dirty iPhone pics but didn't take the proper camera and was far too busy having a beer with friends old and new. Plus I'll leave the proper pics to the pros like Martin, Action Dan, Zameen, Yeu Huan, Thomas...all who were rocking some serious kit.

Nice to see the Queen turn up as guest of honour, she surely is now the most famous lurker on p.com????

So apparently there were a few watches on show.....

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

This was a lovely piece......

[linked image]

Yup, Volkers hands are massive!!!

[linked image]

The grub was lovely but there was still enough room for a vintage sandwich....

[linked image]

Thanks to all who brought their pieces along for others to share and enjoy. It really is mental seeing these watches in the flesh.

Massive shout to the PDay Team for bringing it all together, I'm sure you can all finally relax now knowing the job has been done and done very well.

Just wanted to say I'm bloody knackered following ristis doos since last thursday but it's been well worth it and a wicked long weekend. It was great to see friends of old and also all the new friends I've made. Always great to put a name to a face and honestly too many great people to single out. The post would turn into a massive role call.

Bit of a come down now but hopefully I'll see you all sooner rather than later.

Oh and I'm loving the pday tshirt, looks mustard and fits like a glove. Just how I like it wink.gif but where was the low cut??????

[linked image]

Finally, can't sign off without saying massive congrats to Montreal. I know Nad and Houda, Angelo, Lisa and Aidan, the rest of the Montreal crew will take it to the next level....for those of you who are reading this and havent been to a GTG or a PDay, get out there and get involved. Great vibe, great watches but most importantly, great people! Gutted I didn't have more time to meet more of the attendees, but there's always next time........so, until the next time ristis......it's been emotional......

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses