Return to Index  

Quick and dirty P-Day iPhone photo post.......

October 3 2012 at 4:00 PM

Kevin O'Dell  (Login kevin5)
Paneristi
from IP address 70.182.1.145

I want to start by giving a huge thank you to all the organizers of P-Day London, everything was perfect! This is something Danielle and I will remember for the rest of our lives, I cannot express how appreciative we are!

I wanted to make a quick post of the few iPhone photos I had from P-Day. I took many more proper photos that I have to go through to make my official post and yes my DID is coming soon as well(sorry for the delay). Enjoy these for now...

This was over the top, a 6152/1 ice sculpture? Yes! It even had a special feature for taking shots through the crown guard hahaha.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Trident studios in London is a big deal, here is a list of songs originally recorded there posted outside the studio...

Davie Lee decided to get a quick strap change at Warwick castle, so he had this bloke sew one onto his 3646 for him. Who knew they made straps at Warwick Castle?

Royal hot chocolate and sweets at Buckingham Palace.

Gush was such a gracious host, I went to lunch with him and about 20 others before the PDay main event and boy am I glad I made it, Danielle missed out the food was amazing! Pork shoulder cooked for 8 hours...

I guess it wouldn't be P-Day without the watches...

Perhaps the best photo from P-Day....

The End!

Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Responses