P-Day London 2012 - The Action Cut Part 2/2October 6 2012 at 12:43 PM
Action Dan (Login action--dan)
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Where were we, ah yes the partey !!
It was late and the Queen was already sleeping.
But the bar was open! with the regular barfly, including myself
The perfect place to talk more about our passion, but most of the time about other things, that's what I like
Then a 21 came out of nowhere!
And Imo, fell instantly in Love
But Paul was here to remind him of the hard facts of life! You cannot afford it man !!
Then the alcool kept coming and coming, since I was a guest of this wonderfull country, it would have been rude to say no.
Then Saint Covac appear before me, telling me : Are you all right bloke ?!
Then a girl dance on the flames...
And I woke up in my hotel room
Just a little « apparté » regarding my hotel. When I reserve online I knew my room will be very small, since they call it the cabin. I was a little worried, but in the end the place was clean and comfy, but still the smallest hotel room Ive been in my life, and Ive been to Tokyo
Behind that door on the left, the actual room door.
End of the « apparté »
I was starving, so Ill join Jimmy for a traditional English Breakfast...
Told you I was starving
After a few words with my Master.
I went shopping and use the Force to not buy this... (you know what I want for christmas now) And I dont wanna grow up, Im a toys R us Kid
(remember that commercial ?)
Then he was time to go to the Crypt, where the main event took place, to meet more friends and make some new ones !!
Wishing you again an Happy Birthday Emily
Was great to meet this legendary guy
It was time for Paddy to deliver a moving speech and for me to make my first goof of the evening. Sorry guys didnt understand why you needed me at that particular moment, Im slow, and was probably already drunk
The audiance was mesmerized by his great words.
Before the diner began, we were joined by a special guest
Her speech was great and the lady full of energy and anecdotes !
Emily was a great help making the raffle a big success!
Then it was time for me to goof again, when I hear my number, and realize it was not my number at all they called, sorry Paul
Ok, this is not a guest but one of the hostess with my watch, its a tradition... you know...
A very special auction took place this evening, with a very generous winner and a great gentlemen, who make us very welcome like all the P-Day crew and there helpers. Bravo guys !
Another highlight of the evening, the announce of the city who will host the next P-Day !
The images will speak for themself
Some random shots
After loosing part of our crew, Thomas and I, lost are way around The City, trying to find a cab... Hey wait up girls, wanna share a Cabin ?
Next day it was time for some shopping with Imo (and no were not a couple
Beer me up Scotty !
And the Pub That Time Forgot
Last image waiting for my train, the guy on my left was reading a magazine with an interesting ads
Thank you all the British crew, you guys rock ! And thanks everybody for the good times and the smiles, looking forward to know you better the next time.
The resume : I had a SMASHING TIME in London !!!
Hope I could join you guys in Montreal
Thanks for watching.
All the best you fine gentlemen.
- Re: P-Day London 2012 - The Action Cut Part 2/2 - Thomas on Oct 6, 2012, 12:46 PM
- Love your reports Dan, thx ;-) - JM (Gloubi) on Oct 6, 2012, 12:55 PM
- Thanks for sharing Dan - AndyH on Oct 6, 2012, 1:01 PM
- i love your report, Dan....merci beaucoup, mon ami - Marcus (fletch01) on Oct 6, 2012, 1:04 PM
- You take amazing pictures Dan - thanks! (nt) - Martin Wilmsen on Oct 6, 2012, 1:48 PM
- Apropos QUEEN - Paninari on Oct 6, 2012, 2:06 PM
- LOL! Well we are French we got certain rights :) !! - Action Dan on Oct 6, 2012, 2:10 PM
- OMPFGH.....it was magic in the air - Marcus (fletch01) on Oct 6, 2012, 2:13 PM
- LMAO! nt - Volker Wiegmann on Oct 6, 2012, 5:26 PM
- Great Thomas!! - JM (Gloubi) on Oct 6, 2012, 7:09 PM
- Man, that is a brilliant double shot!!! nt - Paul190H on Oct 6, 2012, 10:18 PM
- Next step : Pippa Middelton ! - imo on Oct 6, 2012, 10:34 PM
- awesome - Xavier/Torpedo on Oct 6, 2012, 2:16 PM
- Wow, what a fantastic report Dan....... - RalfG. aka Campsbay on Oct 6, 2012, 2:52 PM
- Amazing pics, thanks!!!! - Victor Nguyen on Oct 6, 2012, 2:54 PM
- Great Stuff Dan - The Lonan Ranger on Oct 6, 2012, 2:57 PM
- Really enjoyable trip bro ... - TC on Oct 6, 2012, 3:04 PM
- superb, as always, Dan - thanks! nt - Volker Wiegmann on Oct 6, 2012, 3:27 PM
- Great report Dan - good times for real! <nt> - GUSH on Oct 6, 2012, 3:29 PM
- Beautiful pictures Dan. - eric s. on Oct 6, 2012, 3:32 PM
- Great stuff, Dan! - Eddie Sanchez on Oct 6, 2012, 3:46 PM
- Fantastic as always Dan ~ merci ;-) [nt] - JZ365 on Oct 6, 2012, 3:49 PM
- Thanks, Dan, great shots!! nt - Gregesq on Oct 6, 2012, 5:06 PM
- Crisp pics, Standard Issue from Action Dan (he looks 30 years old ;-)) TFS - Phuman on Oct 6, 2012, 5:58 PM
- Merci Dan! - steve krawse on Oct 6, 2012, 6:26 PM
- Thank you Dan . A gr8 pleasure to meet you finally - VanniC. on Oct 6, 2012, 6:51 PM
- Best pictorial ever - gerardo on Oct 6, 2012, 7:32 PM
- super shots Dan! Great to meet you, wish we - Dan from NYC on Oct 6, 2012, 8:19 PM
- Amazing pics... - tomi on Oct 6, 2012, 8:35 PM
- Oui... - Action Dan on Oct 6, 2012, 9:34 PM
- Please share a part 3 :) - imo on Oct 6, 2012, 10:29 PM
- Superb Dan, great post mate>>>>>>> - Paul190H on Oct 6, 2012, 10:54 PM
- Almost perfect report Dan... - Robbie-Doooooo on Oct 7, 2012, 12:49 AM
- Merci Dan .......really captured the p day vibe.......and ........ - covac on Oct 7, 2012, 1:39 AM
- Great pictorial, Dan. Really enjoyed it!!! - Yeu Huan on Oct 7, 2012, 1:59 AM
- MAGNIFICENT!!! >>> - L(uke) on Oct 7, 2012, 4:01 AM
- Perfect as always mate. Thanx again. - Jens on Oct 7, 2012, 7:40 AM
- Perfect as always mate. Thanx again. - Jens on Oct 7, 2012, 7:40 AM
- You nailed it again Dan ! Great memories. : ) nt - Brian H on Oct 7, 2012, 8:10 AM
- Wow. Daniel your photo skills are stellar. - NachoM on Oct 7, 2012, 8:45 AM
- M8 that cabin was unreal.... - jpvfx on Oct 7, 2012, 11:09 AM
- GREAT report, thanx a billion for sharing! - Kristian Hªªgen on Oct 7, 2012, 11:18 AM
- Fantastic report Dan! I love Ultra man too! LOL - Dan from Japan on Oct 7, 2012, 1:21 PM
- Nice pictures again, Thanks Dan - Tristan on Oct 7, 2012, 1:21 PM
- Awesome pics Dan!! - rb913 on Oct 7, 2012, 7:03 PM
- Thanks... - Helmut on Oct 7, 2012, 8:23 PM
- Very fun to follow your post, thanks m8 - nt - Krieng on Oct 8, 2012, 4:28 AM
- Wow - what a report! - meislergeisler on Oct 8, 2012, 8:19 AM
- Ohhhhhhhhh ! nice ! ....... comme on dit chez moi - J-F on Oct 8, 2012, 3:53 PM
- Love your posts - fun! n/t - Michael M. on Oct 8, 2012, 4:56 PM
- Mon Ami!!! Tres bien!! Love the photos and report as always>> - Zameen Zahari on Oct 9, 2012, 2:33 AM
- Now THIS is a report! - Guille on Oct 15, 2012, 3:24 PM