Return to Index  

PDay 11 – LONDON CALLING – Part II

October 9 2012 at 12:26 AM

L(uke)  (Login snoballz)
Paneristi
from IP address 173.77.20.34

When it Rome... we decided to eat some local fare and paid the venerable St. John a visit.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

The next day, it was time to pay a visit to the Queen since according to the flying flag, she was in residence.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

It was time to change the guards though.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

That evening Panerai hosted a small event and dinner at an Irish Gentlemen's Club. Not sure how the London Crew managed to persuade the club to close down the joint for us hooligans. wink.gif Unfortunately or fortunately, I did not have my camera. It's enough of a challenge to meet old friends and meet new ones given the sheer mass of people. It was a wonderful evening and the London Organization Crew did an incredible job putting this together. I digress, but damn, getting a cab that late in the evening is pure hell. I pretty much walked back to the hotel while others jumped on pedicabs (rickshaws). Wish I had a camera for that!

Anyway, fast forward to the next day... on Bond Street.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

We headed toward Coventry Garden to meet up with a few people for lunch that Gush put together. Gush has been a rock star. He helped me way in advance to fill my days in London with my family. He didn't just make reservations for the out-of-towners, he was also present at each of those dinners and lunches to ensure we were all accommodated.
THANK YOU!!!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

The food was friggin' exceptional!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Fast forward a bit and it was time for the main event. I did bring a camera this time and managed to take a few photos.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Realizing there was trivia, we sat at the Destro table where Bo and Sainthan were sitting. We would have won!

[linked image]

Anyway, the fun continued long into the night. Thanks again to the London Organization Crew, Gush for personally assisting me and providing suggestions and making reservations, and all of you who made it this far.

[linked image]

[linked image]

-luke

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses