Return to Index  

RISTI CONNECT…. ISSUE 8…. It’s Asi !!

December 31 2012 at 2:48 PM

GUSH  (Login Gu5h)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 90.196.0.149

First things first WTF is happening on Photobucket? - This is the second time that PB has screwed with my images!
There was an option to revert to the old site but it does not work and I have been trying for the last two hours : ((

So the images are not that great resolution - but wanted to post this feature as the last of 2012 anyways!

Just before we crack on with this issue I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the Ristis who have let me interview them over this past year - where did the time go? As you will know I started Risti Connect with the intention of bringing our community (old dogs and new pups) together by sharing our passion, something I hope we are achieving.
Thank you also to all those who read the features and take the time to comment - always appreciated!

Risti Connect will be back in 2013 with the great and the good of the Paneristi community - watch this space for some truly wonderful interviews - thats the great thing about this community the people : ))

Finally I wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year filled with love, peace and prosperity.

So onto the last issue of 2012 - Issue 8 of Risti Connect takes us to Israel to meet with Asi for an in-depth discussion on all things Panerai.

Enjoy all - one love!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

GUSH

Respond to this message   
Responses