Return to Index  

OT: What Else Do You Collect?

January 31 2013 at 6:50 PM

Craig LA  (Login 996TTx50)
from IP address 76.171.231.2

While our love of Panerai is the common thread that brought us to P.Com, most (if not all) of us covet and/or collect other items. During his interview, Covac talked about his affinity for CP Company and Stone Island jackets (he has over 50). Recently several people have posted photos of their pen collections. In the past, Ristis have posted photos of their knife and gun collections. Other than watches, what else do you covet and/or collect . . . what do you have more of than you need because you have an affinity for the item.

I'll start.

1. Denim jeans (particularly selvedge) -- I am not a purist, as I prefer washed/distressed denim to raw denim -- I know that is blasphemy to some, but I do not have the opportunity to wear my jeans enough to wear them in from raw to worn naturally.

2. Leather jackets -- this is a particularly ridiculous affinity for me given that I live in Southern California, where the opportunities to wear leather are few and far between.

3. Flannel shirts -- again, rather silly given my local climate, but I love em (several Japanese brands, RRL, LVC, etc).

4. Sun glasses -- at least this is climate appropriate.

So what else do you collect? What do you have an affinity for?

Regards,

Craig LA

"There are three types of people in the world -- those who can count, and those who can't." ~Warren Buffet

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses