Return to Index  

The world wide Panerai Community suffered a great loss this morning!

February 1 2013 at 6:38 PM
Dean Gamburd  (Login DeanGamburd)
from IP address 74.62.202.234

It has been said that behind every great man is an even greater woman.

Thus it is with much great sadness and a very heavy heart that I must inform the Panerai Community of the passing of Heather Warrick earlier this morning.

I know that anyone who has ever had the pleasure to come in contact with Chad Warrick, the Director of the Beverly Hills Panerai Boutique, that they would agree that Chad is one of greatest human beings around today. And not just because of what he does for us watch wise. But for the kind, caring and gentle human being he is and the love and care he extends and radiates to all of those around him. What most do not know is that behind Chad's quite and endearing demeanor was a calm strength and inspiration given to him by his wife Heather. Without going into details please let it surfice to say that for many years Heather fought one of the bravest battles against cancer that I have ever heard of. Her strength, positive attitude, and resolve to mantian a quality of life while quietly battling the repeated attacks against her body is the stuff only heros are made of. Chad very rarely if ever openly spoke of his personal life and how Heathers struggles were affecting him. If ever he did say anything it was that not only was she the love of his life, but his greatest inspiration and the rock he felt lucky to have alongside of him. Heather was indeed one of the most inspirational people I have ever had the pleasure to know.

To honor Heather and to support Chad during this very tough emotional time, please take a quite moment today to give thanks for those that love and support you and to those you have the priviledge to love.

Chad is a very private person and I would ask that we all respect this and allow him time and privacy during this very difficult time.

Heather, those of us fortunate enough to know you will always remember your strength, your warmth, and how you inspired us all to live a stronger, better, and healthier livestyle. There will now forever be a void in the universe that can never be filled with your passing. Though your time to rest has come, I know you will still be working your magic making the world a better place. We love you and will always miss you while we carry your positive memory in our hearts. Thank you for all that you have given to making the world a better place for us all.

Respond to this message   
Responses