Return to Index  

PAM 532

September 25 2013 at 12:44 AM

(Login CharlesLC)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 173.49.48.43

This is a repost from below. I didn't want it to be lost in the shuffle.

What Frank says ... and more ... September 25 2013, 12:40 AM

Sorry People. I write this not as the Paneristi.com attorney, but as a member of the community.

We had little or nothing to do with this watch. We were shown some photos several months ago and asked which we preferred. We told them our opinions and that was it.

They can dedicate anything they want to anyone they want. But this is not a Paneristi watch. It is merely OP doing what they do best - marketing and selling watches. And yes, we are "COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT of the brand." Just like they said.

They didn't even ask for permission to use the term Paneristi ... it is why there is such a cheesy inscription on the back and cheesy dedication on their website. If they used Paneristi.com they would have had to ask for permission. They didn't. We would have requested a donation to a charity the Community voted upon.

This may be my last post here, as I am certain this will catch their attention eventually. Anyway, it's been a great run but I can't sit back and let them deceive this Community any longer. Sorry to those that thought this watch was something it isn't.

Best to all.

c.

This message has been edited by CharlesLC from IP address 173.49.48.43 on Sep 25, 2013 12:44 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses