Return to Index
I prefer screws...
March 14 2017 at 3:05 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Panerai quick change system or screws
1. Historically relevant.
2. Less to go wrong as long as you are mindful not to strip your threads.
In fact, call me crazy, I believe I'd take springbars over the quick change system. Easy to operate and even less to go wrong.
Sunny Florida, USA
Respond to this message
All good points Beef
- Paul on Mar 14, 2017, 3:57 PM
What he said...
- Keith in AZ on Mar 14, 2017, 4:11 PM
- Stephen Dumperth on Mar 14, 2017, 4:35 PM
Yes I think the biggest issue is that the QC system cannot be fixed easly
- Paul on Mar 15, 2017, 11:02 AM