Return to Index  

THE HISTORY OF PANERAI WATCHES AT A GLANCE - Comprehensive Overview

March 18 2017 at 2:29 PM

Marius  (Login Viper-FFM)
Paneristi
from IP address 176.199.56.44

On behalf of José who made a incredible, high quality visual summary of the most important vintage Panerais:

Marius.

I appreciate the poster gesture. I really do. However I dislike the link. I've spent 17 years adding to the growth of this forum.
This forum was built on contribution posts of quality. I won't allow it to be a satellite conduit to personal opinions , blogs, data websites that are parasitic to the audience we have built.
Surely a poster could enter the content and pictures for the benefit of the Paneristi community, not themselves. It's akin to bringing your own alcohol to a nightclub that is providing the roof, ambience and facility.
I will not opine on the content. I didn't read it at all. But in all honesty I may have been upset at that too.
So in short, no such links will be allowed on the PF. Too many hours have gone into building our Fora to be decayed by easier media options and nothing left on the plate for us.

I know you will be understanding.

Respectfully

A grizzly old veteran v 2.

[img][linked image][/img]

A print version will be available soon

This message has been edited by Kingsholm14 from IP address 107.77.85.61 on Mar 18, 2017 8:26 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses