Watch Collection Insurance....March 20 2017 at 2:25 AM
DesmoFan (Login DesmoFan)
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Curious what everyone does about this. My concern is primarily against theft if there is a break-in to my home. I am not really worried about losing or damaging a watch myself.
I have looked into it before and it seems like there's no way around it, to properly insure each watch for the real replacement value and have them on a separate articles policy gets to be pretty expensive.
Is it cheaper in the long run just to buy a watch safe and build it in somewhere?
- ....extra coverage pennies on the dollar and worth it - dp on Mar 20, 2017, 2:50 AM
- Mine are ... - CF on Mar 20, 2017, 3:47 AM
- None on the watches - Mike on Mar 20, 2017, 4:20 AM
- Insurance is still a good idea even with a safe - Craig F on Mar 20, 2017, 6:16 PM
- A contrarian view... - Julius on Mar 20, 2017, 8:06 PM
- A little knowledge - Jeremy on Mar 22, 2017, 1:13 PM
- Banks are secure , - jayN on Mar 23, 2017, 12:26 AM