Anyone use spring bars in their Luminor?April 13 2017 at 4:11 PM
|Omega1300 (Login Gorilla_Wrists)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Hey guys - have a question. I noticed when mounting my new straps (with tubes) that the fit against the case was pretty tight initially, and it took a bit of work to get the screw bar back in and aligned. I'm guessing this is mostly because these are brand new straps.
Now, I back-turned prior to screwing the bars back in and everything went smooth, but it got me thinking. What are the chances of stripping a lug? That would really suck. Anyone ever use spring bars to avoid potential stripping issues? Or am I just paranoid?
- IMHO... - Beef on Apr 13, 2017, 4:58 PM
- If the screw is hard getting the through the tube and aligned >> - DON on Apr 13, 2017, 5:06 PM
- Thanks DON & Beef for the advice and input.... - Omega1300 on Apr 13, 2017, 7:00 PM
- One more small piece of advice... - panerik on Apr 13, 2017, 10:42 PM
- I had the same fears - Jeremy on Apr 13, 2017, 11:25 PM
- I always put a little - Paul on Apr 14, 2017, 10:29 AM