I Need Help with proper Strap size for Incoming 232June 13 2017 at 3:52 AM
Mike Aeromat209 (Select Login Aeromat209)
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I have read several threads but confused what size the lug end should be
Some have said with a thicker 4 - 5 mm vintage strap 27mm is too wide & to go 26mm but good for a gator strap .
I have several 26 X 26 for my 372 and I like the 150 X 90 mm length but most of those are 4.5 -5 triple layered style except for my Church Hill Brown Croc with gold stitch
Please swear me the right direction .
- I will do 4 mm thick on 27 x 24 mm and 3.5 with 27 x 22 >> - DON on Jun 13, 2017, 4:09 AM
- I've always used 27mm wide straps with my 232. The issue with the thicker straps is more> - Gary on Jun 13, 2017, 5:08 AM
- I always go with 26/26 on all 47mm PAMS... - Micah on Jun 13, 2017, 5:48 AM
- i have used 27/22 oem straps on my 232 and 26/26 straps as well - dp on Jun 13, 2017, 4:28 PM
- Thanks for all the Wisdom and Help Guys!! - Mike Aeromat209 on Jun 14, 2017, 7:25 PM