Wearing Panerai to a suit fitting tomorrow?June 15 2017 at 2:32 PM
|Gorilla Wrists (Login Gorilla_Wrists)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Hey all - just wanted to get people's collective opinion on this. Last time I had some shirts made, I wore a slim dress watch because that seems like the thing you should do. Well, I found later when I wanted to wear some of my divers (because I don't wear dress watches much), or thicker watches, that they often didn't fit well under the cuffs. Ok, lesson learned.
Well, now I have an appointment to get fitted for a suit and shirt tomorrow, and I'm thinking I should wear the Panerai on a thick strap. That way, pretty much any watch I feel like wearing in the future should fit under the cuff. Heck I'm paying for the suit, the end product may as well be enjoyable, right?
Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated- thanks!
- Yes - Stephen Dumperth on Jun 15, 2017, 3:04 PM
- Re: Wearing Panerai to a suit fitting tomorrow? - Bernie G on Jun 15, 2017, 4:58 PM
- Definitely - Mike on Jun 16, 2017, 2:21 AM
- Wearing Panerai.... - David on Jun 16, 2017, 3:03 AM
- I love it! - Gorilla Wrists on Jun 16, 2017, 5:53 AM
- :) - Rob on Jun 16, 2017, 9:36 PM
- Suit Fitting - BIGPOCKETS on Jun 21, 2017, 2:29 AM