Return to Index  

The set was found in a large collection and in fact there another....

July 6 2017 at 2:37 AM

Kevin O'Dell  (Login kevin5)
Paneristi
from IP address 71.62.81.132

Response to But how?

that still needs to find its home! I received an email that a local collector who is heard of before but never met had a hoard of Panerai watches and collectibles. He invited me to his house and these 2 mare sets were found for a 007 and 008. I asked him how they came to be separated and his response was that back when he bought them and even when he sold them that the box and papers weren't that important (hence the Pam 64c I'm selling for him in the CM right now hahaha). They never went along as they were misplaced at the time. He found them recently when putting this collection together to sell and I told him I was going to find the current owners. He didn't believe I'd be able to do it and I'm half way there already, I mean hey there's only 50 of each I thiink. If you have a Pam 008 missing a movement sticker contact me with your serial!

So happy to see this amazing watch back in its full set. All of you who know me know how important sets are to me and my passion for the Mare Nostrum's!
Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Responses