Return to Index  

FSF SS - same here paddy in same years only ever had to send 2 and 1 was back in an hour >

August 7 2017 at 3:49 PM

Hammer   (Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 149.135.55.156

Response to My baby is ill. First time in 17 years. Off for surgery ...........

Something some of the boutiques feature is an onsite watch maker with every tool and spare part save the Tourby's 👌

The idea I was told was to be able to fix those simple little things whilst you have a coffee and come back she's good to go - sng boutique was the first (I 💭 think) allot of small things can happen on the road from the manafacture to the boutique and most require a screw driver and 1/5 of a turn - anything serious again can be repaired much faster than sending to a PSC - love the concept when it was conceived and hope its still working like that - in the 17 years and all the pams I only ever sent one which was back after a screwdriver turn and the other was @6 weeks - it had to go back again - @6 weeks and since then of all ?

NOTHING - the OP God's must suffer fools like us Irish lad 🌴🤡😉

I read some of the horror stories and feel so bad for mates - our official PSC in the land down under is in Sydney and if they ever get a client that's so bummed I send my logo (you know the one - 2007 - never forget that mon ami) and they borrow it till there's is fixed - Nilo had it for a year or so and if only watches could talk imagine the stories from nick ???

People think I'm an idiot (fair call actually) to loan my zero to a complete stranger for 1-2 months but they are not strangers - they had bought a panerai and as such - they are risti and family - and besides after 10 years of 24/7 use that watch is well bashed even that bloody pommy tonka RVBM (sorry forget his bloody name but u know who) anyway looks like it spent a decade in a rickshaw so if they don't bring it back I'm BOUND to come out sweeeet with whatever the left for service - Pam 267 maybe wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Love to M and the Clan Putty ❤️♿️👌😄👍🏻🇦🇺

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   
Responses