Need help on a decision - Mare Nostrum 5218-301/A vs PAM716.August 10 2017 at 7:21 PM
ziad (Login ziad993)
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Its been a while since i posted much... however, panelist.com is a daily net destination.
I have a question need your opinion on.
Would you buy, if you had a chance, a Mare Nostrum Pre-vendome 5218-301/A or a new mare nostrum PAM716.
The watches are almost the same, same case and movement. the luminova is a bit different, but other than that, bezel and face and case are the same.
The Pre-V sells for about 40% more, assuming the pam 716 is a RSP. What do you think.
Appreciate your thoughts.
- Buy the new as the old may drop even further in value >> - DON on Aug 10, 2017, 7:58 PM
- original? - Mike on Aug 10, 2017, 8:01 PM
- For me anyway I go for the 5218-301/A if priced well - just imho (nt) - Hammer on Aug 10, 2017, 10:06 PM
- Two-edged sword question, if you asked me.... - CF on Aug 10, 2017, 10:08 PM
- I agree with Hammer for sure, can't beat an original but - Kevin O'Dell on Aug 11, 2017, 1:55 AM
- For me.... - JohnCoburn on Aug 11, 2017, 2:24 AM
- Re: Need help on a decision - Mare Nostrum 5218-301/A vs PAM716. - ziad on Aug 11, 2017, 9:35 AM
- Proud owner of the 716 - Maxxx on Aug 11, 2017, 10:30 AM
- My 716 - Maxxx on Aug 11, 2017, 10:39 AM
- I'ld always take the "original", so go for 5218-301/A - Michael Koch on Aug 11, 2017, 1:49 PM
- Re: Need help on a decision - Mare Nostrum 5218-301/A vs PAM716. - Eric-Marc on Aug 14, 2017, 2:33 PM