Return to Index
You won't find any residue of white 'lettering '......
August 29 2017 at 8:37 PM
High Heid Yin
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Your humble opinion is very much appreciated Covac >>>
If the watch has been opened up and the lettering has been completely removed and the dial cleaned
Respond to this message
Also .... highly unlikely to be a pre v dial imho .......
- Covac on Aug 29, 2017, 8:44 PM
About those R's . . .
- adman7 on Aug 30, 2017, 3:33 AM
- Covac on Aug 30, 2017, 6:55 AM
Try to take a look
- Tommy on Aug 30, 2017, 8:11 AM
Hi, did all the preV watches have serifs? Its pretty clear with your comparison.
Thanks for the reference PIcs Tommy!!
- Vie on Sep 1, 2017, 10:53 AM
drooling over that PreV!!
- Vie on Sep 1, 2017, 10:50 AM
Yupe, definitely a PreA 'R'
- Vie on Sep 1, 2017, 10:49 AM