Return to Index  

And do not forget the banking of the PAM372 P.3000 movement

September 2 2017 at 7:48 AM

Ferry  (Login ferry.monne)
Paneristi
from IP address 122.173.86.210

Response to It's not a question of being tough

Thanks Andy for sharing your dealer experience.

The retarded advise that we have been getting from the Officine Panerai Middle East office is beyond words and the country manager for India is level 2.0

The same country manager also handled my case with my PAM329 and we know how that ended, they had to take him out of the communication with me to and finally agree that indeed something was really wrong with my watch.

Now that I recall what the Richemont Service Center mentioned to me last week only that the staff is only starting to measure the movement accuracy after 30 minutes after a full winding is alarming, as this gives them the opportunity to change the reality of the reliability of a movement, this could have very much been the case with my PAM329 as well and the present banking issue with my PAM372 all of the sudden makes sense, the design the movements that way just to squeeze out the few extra hours of power reserve with a possible banking problem.

I know that some really do not care at all about the accuracy of a Panerai watch, there are enough people like me who bought a watch and expect it delivers its promise like the accuracy tests mentions in the warranty booklet and their own standards and not just for the first 3 months of the watch being used. Every Panerai watch for me still means a lot of hard working money I have to spend.
Best regards,
Ferry

Dutchman living in India and moving soon back to NL, Panerista since 2014 and learning
PAM389 and PAM372 and a bunch of straps

www.paneristi.nl

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses