I think I escaped unscathed!September 7 2017 at 9:57 AM
Josh (Login Althaur)
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Monday night in the family area. Mom and wife are talking loudly about something. Daughter is chatting away. Dog running around. I'm putting my 232 back on after washing the dishes.
Daughter yells "help"!
I turn quickly to check on her.
Gah!! 232 hits the floor.
Daughter couldn't reach her toy.
Grumble, grumble, grumble.
After carefully checking the watch, listening, rewinding, letting it sit, it appears to be okay. It fell about 3 feet onto hardwood flooring. It landed flat. I can't find any marks and it seems to be running okay. Since it's never been service, that I know of, I'm wondering if I should get it serviced just as a precaution. Thoughts?
- I'd wait and see. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Fingers crossed for you! nt - Rapers on Sep 7, 2017, 11:42 AM
- Thanks - Josh on Sep 7, 2017, 1:45 PM
- ....ouch, good luck - dp on Sep 7, 2017, 12:58 PM
- Your sort of between a rock and a bigger rock :) >> - DON on Sep 7, 2017, 2:15 PM
- Well... - Hiro on Sep 7, 2017, 2:53 PM
- Maybe don't take if off when washing the dishes? :) - Keith in AZ on Sep 7, 2017, 4:39 PM
- Dropped watch - Jeff on Sep 7, 2017, 11:27 PM
- Man!? a Slo Mo from a head cam would have been ideal ! - Mike Aeromat209 on Sep 8, 2017, 6:46 AM
- If you are coming into Denver ? - Mike Aeromat209 on Sep 17, 2017, 6:05 PM